Monday, January 28, 2008

Hoops game

Basketball game tonight. We had 9 players on a court that was really small and didn't have a three point line, which sucks on a number of levels:
  • My best game is a running game. I'm crazy quick on the court and it's the fast breaks and the full court press that differentiate me.
  • Our team plays better when we're a little bit exhausted. Hard to get exhausted with a deep bench and a short court.
  • We have a number of guards that can sink threes, but it's difficult to know where to stand without that line.
We should have gone full court man from the beginning of the game, which is what I suggested, but whatever.

Games like this make me wish for a good game of street ball with the boys.

We lost by one point.

Curiously, a guard for the other team was Yale '07. She, however, will not be attending Feb Club on Friday.

(_)

No comments: